Friday, February 19, 2016

New Bobbi Brown Must-Have | Wishlist

I checked Bobbi Brown’s website this morning since I’m planning to buy new makeup for myself. I found out their new and limited edition makeup. Here are some of them that I really like and hoping to buy it soon. I’m hoping that it’s available here in the Philippines. 


(Credits to Bobbi Brown website)

I found this lipstick very interesting because I love the shade which is Ballerina Pink and I think that it’s good for me. I want to collect lipstick as many as I can and use it to different occasions. If you don’t want this shade, you can choose from different shades available. The price of this is $28.00 and if I will convert it to peso, this is almost Php1,400.00. Value for money I guess so you better try it now.

(Credits to Bobbi Brown website)

Next is Bobbi Brown University eye palette. Honestly, I love doing makeup thingy. I already have few eye palettes but I want to add this one to my collection. It’s part of my wishlist because it will be my first time to have a Bobbi Brown palette. I like its 12-shade to create my perfect Smokey eye look. This is worth $60.00. Don’t miss the chance to grab one now.

If you want to know more about their exclusive makeup collection, visit http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com


For readers in the Philippines, Bobbi Brown is exclusively available at:

Rustan's Makati Grand Mall, Ayala Center
519-9984

Level 1, Rustan’s Shangri-La Plaza

633-4636

Essences, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell

822-9400

2nd Floor Bridgeway, SM Megamall

650-4588

2nd Floor, Main Mall, SM Mall of Asia

+63-917838-6849

Rustan’s Ayala Center Cebu

+6332 231 5633

SM North EDSA 

+63-9175314362

Level 1, SM Aura 

+63-929-163-2354

Rustan's Alabang Town Center


Thank you for reading!


JEN | Manila




No comments:

Post a Comment